Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What a difference a day makes

Yay!! I am happy again. I finished my last assignment for my module today, and am soooo glad it is now done, submitted and out of the way! Even better that I have no more studying until September. Am so glad of the break. With work, and life in general, being what it is at the moment it's one less pressure.

Plus, I have a date with JB!!!! Yay. Well, he probably won't be calling it a date but I am, lol. We are going to see Midsummer Nights Dream at our local theatre on Saturday 12th June, courtesy of the free tickets I got today (along with free family ticket for the Christmas show!) for attending a 2 hour focus group. Hooray for free stuff. And double hooray for inviting JB and he, for bloody once, saying yes.

Happy, happy, happy!!

1 comment:

Alfie said...

"O, when she's angry, she is keen and shrewd!
She was a vixen when she went to school;
And though she be but little, she is fierce."
Remind you of anyone?