Saturday, January 26, 2008

Stars for the week ahead

Here comes an excellent week. You will like the way things turn out. Venus and Jupiter are forming a conjunction. That's a deeply reassuring sign of an improvement in your outlook. Now, I suppose I should inject a note of caution here. You are, after all, a Sagittarian. If we give you so much as an inch, you could end up taking up the entire distance from here to the moon. A positive astrological alignment does not automatically equate with a lottery win and a life of passion with your favourite film star. It may be a more modest attainment you enjoy. There is, though, no doubt that something will put a smile on your face soon.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

You'll have to tell us who or what puts the smile on your face this week!

Alfie said...

I agree. Here comes an excellent week. I like the way things are turning out, with Emma and I forming a conjunction. That's a deeply reassuring sign of an improvement in our outlook. Now, I suppose I should inject a note of optimism here - I am, after all, a Sagittarian. If I give Emma so much as an inch, no doubt it will put a smile back on her face.