Thursday, April 15, 2010

Out of the blue

My lovely friend Disco came to visit last night, and we had a lovely time catching up and discussing men, as she has just split up with her boyfriend (again!). I was bemoaning my lack of activity in the men department and how I had had absolutely nothing to of interest to report since the very brief distraction of JB. Who, if you remember, never replied to my valentines email and has been quite quiet on the facebook front ever since, and rarely, rarely texts me!

Well, not 24hrs after discussion of him, randomly out of the blue he texts me! For prosperity, as follows:

Hi hun, just saying hello, hope ya all good xx

Hello my lovely, how are you? You seem to have been a bit quiet lately, all okay? x

Yes hun, all good. Been working a bit, ha, gonna move in with *mutual friend soon. Thinking about fucking off, wanna go to Norway!

Well that's good on both counts. Can completely understand where you're coming from, I love England but SO want to travel the world. Maybe some day for both of us! Let me know when you have a new address or are about for a catch up, I still have your pressie. x

I will do hun. I will take you up a mountain one day soon. Its quite scary so I may have to give you a cuddle, naked is a given, ha

Lol, I'd need some serious reward to get me up a bloody mountain :-)

Ha, it's a reward just to see the view hun, but if you come with me, good food and a night under the stars, its beautiful.

Will be in the *local pub tomorrow about 3 if you free hun. Be good to see you x

Am working tomorrow :-( Might get off bit early and have a free hour about half four. Will give you a text if can make it. Take care hun x

How very random! I'm not sure quite what to make of it to be honest, but will see what tomorrow brings and see how I feel then. I might just pop down the pub for an hour, see how the land lies! Quite amusing though! Perhaps my new heart factory is working after all!

2 comments:

Vi said...

ooooo....keep us updated!

Alfie said...

Yep. Be sure to let us know.