Monday, April 19, 2010

Drunken facebooking

Notification: OG won the game of Scrabble

Comments:
JB - i bet id win at sexsrabble
OG - lol, with that spelling boyo I bet you wouldn't :-) you been on the guiness?
JB - no ive mingled with the massive, lsd, coke, bit of speed, oh an a nice earl grey
OG - lol, yeah yeah
JB - yeah! what kind of retorte is that?????????????
OG - a sarcastic 1!! get yourself on scrabble then and we'll play dirty words only :-)
JB - id rather get naked n do rude things, and yes ive had a cider, i dont normally do bright intelligent pretty girls
OG - LMAO!!!! Well thank you! I think? (I'm assuming I'm the pretty intelligent one, unless you have company!). Anytime Mr B, anytime ;-)
JB - no i wasnt talking bout you, ha im not that drunk!!!!! ha
OG - cheeky sod! bugger off to your pretty girl then :-p
JB - bugger off meaning call you, and pretty girl meaning my ipod and avenged sevenfold
OG - I repeat... lol, yeah yeah. You know you love me longtime !

Now what to make of that?!!?

No comments: