Sunday, November 30, 2014

That Time of Year Again...

Last night involved a night out with the usual clan for the obligatory birthday celebrations (this year's consisted of much jigging and bad Irish dancing to a Celtic band in a nearby town!), and Mr DDE (Drug Dealer Extaordinaire) did indeed turn up with my (and his) friend Disco!  He was a bit reticent to come down to join us (too many people, too crowded, too hot, blah blah), but I'm not a woman who easily takes a No, so with a little persuading and leading by the hand (literally!) he came and joined the fun, though was obviously not the most comfortable.  Bless!!

So, some chatting and mild flirting (from me, can't help myself) occurred, but nothing significant. I was driving, so cracking on fully would have been a big deal involving much discussion with mates getting lifts, and I'm not 100% yet!  I do like him, find him funny, there is a definite (and I think mutual) twinkle, but not feeling desperate to rip his clothes off!  (That said, I wasn't desperate to rip DMs clothes off the first night, but once done... well we all know that story... !!).

On saying goodbye, with obligatory hugs, etc I did say to him "Get my number from Disco and we'll catch up in January when I'm back", and he said he would, so the balls in his court now.  Have to say I'm mildly miffed that he hasn't already requested it, lol. I'd ideally like to have seen him and got a better sense of things ( and at least a snog!) before I go away, but then I've never been the most patient, lol.

I have had some girly text conversation with Disco this morning, who reckons he won't know I'm putting it out there because all could be construed as just friendly, which is how I've played it, but knowing her I'm sure she will be meddling and I'm kind of OK with that!  Watch this space I guess...

No comments: