Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sex starved (look away JRTC!)

I do not know what is up with me at the moment!! I have been carrying some low level horniness around for a while, but thats nothing new, and it comes and goes, but I woke up this morning as horny as anything, with some very fresh images in mind, and after a bit of awake/asleep/awake-ness, I "dealt with the issue" had a post orgasm nap and then was up and in the bath at 10am. All a good start to a lazy Sunday I am sure you are thinking...

I just woke myself up from afternoon dozing watching the tv with the realisation I was dry humping the sofa!!

2 comments:

Alfie said...

Good for you. But what is wrong with the men in your life? You ought to be beating them off with a stick.

Ordinary Girl said...

I think they needing beating with a stick Alfie, lol!