Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wedding alert

I am off to partaaay tonight, after Smiler and his lovely girlfriend became Mr and Mrs Smiler, in Slovenia last friday. I was completely gutted to not be able to go - due purely to money - as I have been to every other wedding in his family with him. However, it looked absolutely beautiful, with boat ride to the chapel, castle on the lake and lovely hotel, so I am so glad that they had a good time. Really twanged with me when I looked at the pictures though, more than I thought it would.

Anyway, they are having an England reception party tonight, for all the poor friends who didnt make the real thing, so I am about to go and beautify myself (well, as much as possible anyway) and then head out. I think I might even take Y with me as well - X is at her daddy's.

Let the paaaartaaaay commence!

2 comments:

Alfie said...

Hope you have/had a really good time. Tell all. And it's ages since we saw any pics!

OG said...

Thanks Alfie. It was good thanks, though I have to say there are no pictures! Will try and sort some out soon...