Friday, September 25, 2015

The game goes on...

Well, after not responding to my message Tues morning, the game seemed back on when I messaged him Wed evening. He responded straight away, and had about an hour and a half of messaging throughout the evening.  He followed that up with messages through Thursday day, which was a new one, so all was looking good for a good day today, as we were both off work.

However!!  Today the boy is playing hard to get, leaving me more than bloody antsy!!!  Was planning a day of brief alone time, to get the itch out of the way, followed by a day in the pub, and then a hot and heavy session later!  Instead, I have had flirty messages but no bloody action!  I am more than a little frustrated!

Even text SG in my needy state, probably a good thing he's busy tonight!

No comments: