Sunday, September 20, 2015

Introducing...

Ollie!

Had to work yesterday, to do interviews I couldn't fit in in the week, and despite being knackered, and with Y at her Dad's as an added bonus, I had random and mad urge to you out and get fucked up, and/or fucked!

Might have been the power of job offering, lol, might have been bloody DM Facebook contact in last few weeks kicking my hormone into overdrive, but whatever it was it inspired me to contact Bea to see if she fancied a few hours in local town, and coincidentally she was just going to message me to say it was her ex-lodgers birthday so did I fancy town!

So, out we went, and duly met up with the birthday boy (27) and a bunch of fit young men!  Sounds perfect but to be fair, I'm not really into particularly younger men, a couple of years will do me.  However, there was one young man, 34, who caught my eye!  Nice looking, though slightly porkier than I like (bearing in mind I like nothing more than hips you can wake up with bruises from, and a stomach concave enough to drink from!), and with a bit of polishing required, but the basic good looks, stupid cheesy funny sense of humour, smart, and most importantly just the right side of cocky!

So, fast forward 5hrs to home time, after flirting, dancing, laughing and flirting some more (mainly from me as I was in particularly bolshy form , lol) and its time for home!  Managed to successfully wrangle dropping off birthday boy and then Bea, leaving me to drive Ollie home!  Bit of chit chat, few clear signs and then the joy of snogging across front seats!

Snogging is good for the soul, perfect snogging even better !!  I managed to reign myself in (mainly because it was 4.30am, he lives with a housemate, and my house was too much of a tip to invite him to, lol), and drove home a short while later with a smile on my face!!

Bloody knackered now though!

No comments: