Sunday, September 27, 2015

Farewell Ollie!

So, after a week of bouncing backwards and forwards with flirty messages, my weekend did not result in me getting laid!

I text him yesterday morning just to say forget it, no worries, all cool;   I don't want him thinking me going incommunicado is as a result of arsiness!!  He hasn't responded, so deal done!

I can't be arsed with things being such hard work! Plus, I absolutely cannot sustain this level of twitchiness, and diy will only take you so far!

It is irritating though. I was out for a birthday in local town last night, and the place was literally full of boys!  Boys or old men!! Not a single one I would have considered even snogging!

I'm disappointed, as Ollie would have been a great option, and I really do need to get back on the horse; it has been far, far too long, and DM certainly isn't coming back to save the day.  That said, fortunately the mad, mad state I've been in for the last couple of weeks, because I was bad before Ollie came on the scene, (due to bloody DM messaging) and he kicked it up a notch, has abated and normal service can resume!

Besides. I may have another iron potentially in the fire... :-)

No comments: