Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ollie

Have only just got to bed! And on a school night as well!

Following on from Saturday night's shenanigans, much messaging occurred Sunday evening, of amusing but interesting enough levels of flirty, and continued in to Monday evening, culminating in a late night visit from Ollie, last night.

After spending several hours chatting random shit, from the perils of crying rape, to the value of Gogglebox, it got to 3am, and we both needed to call it a night.  Despite the fact we'd just spent all that time on the sofa, no snogging occurred until he was leaving, which then resulted in a hot and heavy session in my hallway, resulting in him with his clock out and me with a very wet patch on the front of my dress!!  Not the classiest of starts but hey ho :-)

It wasn't the best sexual encounter I've ever had; far from it!  It was, however, very nice, and there were flashes of moments that may have the potential to develop.  He left not long after, slightly off, which may well be as a result of it being half three in the morning, but may equally be the start of a big freeze!

It's funny, as there are elements of how we interact that remind me very much of DM and I.  That very open communication right from the start, particularly sexually.  I have felt no qualms in being completely boldly with him, and could see that developing as time goes on, but I'm not sure there is that real Grrr factor that is so important, although we weren't in the best of circumstances, and I am trying to adjust to a chunked body frame, when I'm so used to lean!!

I'm interested to see how it develops, and will be disappointed if he now bails, but certainly won't be heartbroken!  Watch this space I guess....!

No comments: