Monday, February 21, 2011

Holidays are coming

I have discovered the wonders of the £10pppn holiday special offer! That, combined with some "spare" money from my car loan (which should have gone towards paying off a different loan, but hey ho, you only live once!), and no real holiday for far too long, has resulted in the need to book holidays this year.

To date, I have booked the following:

A long weekend in Clacton On Sea in April, with Bridey and her two.

Two weeks in the South of France in August, with Lily and family.

A short week in Walton on the Naze, in October half term.

Alongside that, Jamie is currently on the hunt for a cheap, cheap girly break for my 40th birthday (as NZ is not going to be an option this year!)

Yip yip for holidays this year!

Though if only my bestie from across the miles lived in Clacton, not New Zealand! Here's hoping for 2013 though...!

2 comments:

ATM said...

Good effort on the holiday front.

Mr ATM still the meanest man I know. Wasn't allowed to go on a one night break to hot pools last weekend (after earthquake) as he thought we should stay around home. Hmmmmm

Have reminded him that the title of Mr ATM is not necessarily exclusive, there's always room for a third one.

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol - absolutely! Also, remind him that ATM stands for cash machine and he needs to step up to his nick name and start providing it :-)

And whats this "wasn't allowed to go" malarkey - pfft! Get gone anyway! Ah, I remember why he loves me now, lolol