Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something in the water

I have had a bit of bizarre week - with SG (Sexy Gardener) suddenly texting out of the blue on Saturday night, and then proceeding to ring me for several hours of flirting, which was nice, although I did have to reign it in a little. I'm not prepared to really encourage too much of that, even though it's quite flattering it's also a little disrespectful at the same time, and whilst I don't mind a bit of a mutual flirt there is a fine line between that and feeling like your just providing wank fodder. Then, equally as bizarrely JB suddenly got all flirty on Facebook, stating he 'hopes to see me soon, preferably naked' for all the world to see. I responded by telling him he's all talk and no action. Both quite inconsequential really, but I find it odd that both of them should pop up at the same time. I wonder who else I'll be hearing from in the near future!

I find it interesting that this kind of contact happens to me, and for the first time it made me think about the fact that there must be something inherently flattering to the male ego about me, which is a kind of contradiction to how I feel I come across sometimes; which can be pretty sarcastic and slightly demeaning to those without the same sense of humour. It's certainly interesting to have the odd epiphany - however small that epiphany may be.

1 comment:

Alfie said...

I've never heard it called an epiphany before! And I'm glad you don't disparage the odd small one.