Thursday, October 28, 2010

JB steps up. Again!

Hey OG, hi, may need a place to stay for an hour or two, if I get stuck could I call you?

(an hour later - when I see the text!)
Sorry love, only just got this. Of course. You welcome any time x

Thank you, managed to escape, at my mums now, was being chatted up! Aaargh. If I'm gonna date I'd ask you first x

Lol, you say the nicest things! Just hurry up and be ready :-) x

OG, honey, nearly there. Spent most of tonight talking about you, ha. Will be moving to (st near me) in next 10 days, dare you to come for dinner.

Really? How come you talking bout me? And who to? Oooh! House move eh? Exciting :-) Let me know when you're cooking! x

Yes, really, to (mate1) and my bud (mate2). Was sober at the time. I want a strong woman with her own views, a smile to melt hearts with, and a kiss to inspire dreams, apart from that I'm easy!

Lol, will let you know if I come across one :-) Take care hun, hopefully see you soon xx

Should have been you x

Well you never know your luck. One of these fine days JB... x

One of these fine days, just maybe. x

Later, on the wonders of FB...

His status update...
This town rips the bones from your back, it's a death trap, it's a suicide rap.
My comment...
... We've got to get out while we're young, because tramps like us, baby we were born to run... (Well drive in my case if I'm really honest!) x
Reply...
You will marry me! x
Me...
Lol, you'd be a brave man to take me on for life! x
Him...
Yeah, brave, my middle name. Think I may be fit for the task ahead, ha. x

I will certainly never understand men!

1 comment:

Alfie said...

Nor me. And I'm one.