Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Message to the universe

Dear Universe,
I appreciate that I cannot be expected to understand the weird and wonderful cosmic cycle of yourself, and I'm willing to appreciate that 'all things happen for a reason', 'what doesn't kill us makes us stronger', 'life is a lesson' and all the other sayings that imply there is a great and defined purpose within the daily goings on of everyday folk.

I'm also willing to acknowledge that as far as you are concerned there are probably far more pressing, and far more important things for you to ensure are in their rightful place for their rightful purpose.

However, I would like to put in a request that just this once my, admittedly minor and unimportant, desire to be given a break please be acknowledged and actioned.

I accept I may not have paid due deference to the greatness of oneself, and that I may have, on occasion, paid little heed to the emotions of other fellow human beings, however I would like to submit the proposal that my karmic relationship dues must surely have been paid in full by now. I cannot have my one true love, and I'm willing to reluctant accept this outcome must be part of some great plan of yours, however, I would respectfully submit that any learning intended from the last 4 years of emotional turmoil and angst is likely to have been taken on board by now, or if not, then never will be.

As such, I would be most appreciative if you could take a little time out of your schedule to just give me a fucking break, and let me have this one, tiny, tiny, fucking thing!

Yours sincerely,
Ordinary Girl

1 comment:

Alfie said...

We earnestly pray that you will get your break, soon!