Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tired

I am getting so old! I just can't handle the late nights like I used to.

Had a great time with Disco and friends last night, started off in one pub for a while for lots of chatter, before the majority of us moved on to more of a towny place for more drinking and dancing. I'm not a great lover of the typical town centre pub/club, but if I'm in the mood then I can pretty much deal with anything and I was quite up for a night out last night so all was good with me. The fact that Disco's brother was there and looking particularly hot also helped the night fly by - though nothing more than looking, a. he has a girlfriend, and b. he is Disco's brother! That would just be too, too weird. Oh and c. I think he's only 30.

So, after not leaving the pub til 3.30am, and then dropping off Mrs Smiler and another mutual friend, it was 4am by the time I got in, which meant I pretty much headed straight for my bed, where fortunately I was able to remain until lunchtime today, as X was at her dad's last night.

That said, I'm flaggging again now, and feel the need to settle down on the sofa for a while - after a quick trip to the shop for some medicinal chocolate...!

No comments: