Tuesday, May 10, 2011

H update

Well, better update on H, my photographer I suppose. In brief, he is a) quite lovely, b) pretty bloody easy on the eye, c) very up for working on my project with me, d) attached!

Well, he hasn't said as much (I couldn't quite squeeze the question in, lol), but in all honesty I'm pretty sure from the stalking that he is not single - although I find it odd that his girlfriend (according to my sleuthing) is not one of his friends on Facebook, although she is on Facebook. Weird? Maybe not!

Anyway, unfortunately I suspect he will only be a crush from afar, and with my relationship karma I am certainly not pursuing anything that is going to push me even further down the relationship food chain, that is for sure!

Bloody pity though!

2 comments:

ATM said...

Awe come on you could be losing your touch not getting enough info out of him in the first 5 mins?? lol

Ordinary Girl said...

I lost my touch years ago! Lol