Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cheeky

I'm having a cheeky day off from work today - ssssh! Not completely skiving mind you!! I'm meant to be at Uni learning the delights of Uni dissertation preparation, and to be honest they're two lectures that I quite wanted to go to. But.... Uni is so far away and I have to get up sooooooo early to get there on time and I just hate getting up early in the morning! Its bad enough on a normal day!!

However, I have a legitimate excuse (kind of) to miss today as the crown came off my tooth last night while chewing a stick of rock! Goddamn thing - just popped off. So, I had to miss Uni to ring and make a dentist appointment, which unfortunately is at 5pm this evening. So, alas I shall just have to spend the day at home - doing very litte, hehehe.

Don't tell the boss though!

2 comments:

Alfie said...

Naughty girl. Crowns and toffee do not go together. Your dentist should have said. Perhaps he did, and you weren't concentrating.

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, he didn't really. He just calmly glued it back in. He probably knows me well enough to know there's no point trying to tell me what to do :-)