Thursday, March 17, 2011

Labour and toil

I am so over work this week! I am just absolutely sick to death of it. Well, of bloody big wigs swooping in and messing up plans that have taken ages to get into place (as a result of other big wigs being complete arseholes!). It just amazes me that so-called professionals can behave the way some of them do and get away with it! I am just so fed up with it all.

On a good note, its Friday tomorrow. Yippee!! And Saturday brings a Murder Mystery night out in the local town with a few mates and the girls from work, which should be a good giggle, and will at least stand me in good stead for the continuing work hell to come!

2 comments:

Just round the corner said...

Hey there, just to pass on a lovely chin up (just as you sent over here as it was so well needed).

One day of stupid people can (and hopefully will be for you) be followed by a lovely day.

Even though I am so completely plastered (and haven't been for sooo long) I know its important to say hi. Just know from me how many times I have had to hit the back button to make my fingers type what my head is thinking :-)

Love you misses. Have a great weekend!

Mrs ATM

Ordinary Girl said...

Aw, thanks chicken. Made me chuckle just to think of you typing whilst drunken :-) Hope your weekend is a good un too! x