Friday, November 26, 2010

Reality check

You know what? I'm a pretty good catch! I may not be as pretty as I once was, or as pretty as many other girls, and I may not have the perfect body, far from it in fact, but beneath all the brashness, the sarcasm, the lack of tact, the bolshiness, the hardness and the walls, lies a woman who is strong, and clever, and independent, and funny, and great in bed, and loyal; fiercely loyal to the people I love.

And if you are one of the few who is lucky enough to see the insecurity, the fear, the soft and sweet, and the genuine love and kindness that lies deep within, then you are lucky. Very fucking lucky, and don't you ever forget that!

2 comments:

Supermodel Lang :-) said...

From one supermodel to another....

Rock on.

Ordinary Girl said...

:-) xxx