Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Done!

From: OGmail
Sent: 10 March 2009 06:56
To: DMmail


Do you know what?! Have the pic! Little difference it will make to anything now, but you're the reason I have it! And while I'm sending it, you can cast an objective eye over our communication over the last few weeks, and then judge whether you can really say that there was no element of misleading me, or chance of misreading that could be done there! And if you genuinely believe me to be completely reading something that isnt there, then why not print it off and show it to wifey to be, and see how happy she is that a few weeks before her wedding this is how her fiance texts his ex girlfriend! I doubt, of course, that you'll have the balls to do that! It's just me that's expected to swallow the rubbish you tell yourself, and me!

Good luck, I think you're both going to need it!

Oh, and I don't think I need to say it but, fine, let me know you've taken the leap if you need to, but other than that one text - leave me alone. I can't cope with any of this anymore.



Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:00:51
From: DMmail
To: OGmail


I guess this should be the one I get next….

Stultus est sicut stultus facit

From: OGmail
To: DMmail
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:52:48


Meaning?
I know what it means, by the way. I mean, meaning in relation to you?


Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:10:15
From: DMmail
To: OGmail


Just that! Read the words, hear the meaning…..

From: OGmail
Sent: 10 March 2009 10:13
To: DMmail


See, this is exactly what I mean! I hear the words I can read a dozen meanings. For example
1. I was stupid to have that conversation with you and believe I wasnt leading you on.
2. I was stupid to not acknowledge you in general
3. I was stupid to leave you
4. I was stupid to start this
And so on and so on!

I know what I hear, but as you have so ably demonstrated, what you say never corresponds with what I hear!


Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:22:26
From: DMmail
To: OGmail


Again your reading far too much in to it, again giving me far too much credit…….

It’s as simple as:

1. I was/am stupid……. to have that conversation with you and believe I wasnt leading you on.
2. I was/am stupid……. to not acknowledge you in general
3. I was/am stupid……. to leave you
4. I was/am stupid……. to start this

You don’t hear what I say because when I say hello, you hear Hello, do you still love me, do you want me to come home and marry you instead….

That’s why a “Happy Valentines” text is read Happy valentines….how you doing…do you still love me and I’m getting shagged by someone that’s not you tonight!!!!


From: OGmail
Sent: 10 March 2009 18:16:27
To: DMmail


Thank you. Yes, I do read too much into things, and yes you're right in your examples. My point is that you know that about me, and you still do it.

Case in point, see below, you were stupid to leave me - I hear "I've acknowledged I'm stupid so therefore perhaps I want to come home", you were stupid to start this - "I hear I was stupid to start this, however, even at the point that I recognised that I carried on, therefore I must still love you and want you"

You speak, I hear, and somewhere in the midst of all that is the truth. That you, and seemingly, I deny.

Either way, so it goes on. This is why.

It needs to change, or stop. You will do the former, I will regret the latter.

I have two more things to say to you and then will need to be done. Now is not the time.