Thursday, November 26, 2015

Return of the Mac (or Kane in this case!)

Was just wrapping up at work this evening, about half seven and my phone pinged.  My first thought was it was probably X moaning about when I would be home, so I was most surprised on checking it to see that it was Kane...!  "Hi OG, I hope this message finds you well?  I know the world has turned but I was wondering if you would consider getting together at some point? Kane x"

Random, but nicely so, and glad I hadn't text him on 14th as he probably would have responded and I would have thought it was just politeness!  Anyway,  I left it a while and then responded, and the upshot of the next few messages was that we are going for drinks on Sunday night!!  Am pretty smiley now, although aware of the one strike already so not going to get over excited!  Unfortunately, although he is still right up there on the potential list, the shine has been tarnished with a touch of caution.  Still very worth the punt though, so will see what Sunday brings...!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here the Latest UPSC IAS Syllabus. Download all syllabus for individual exams & subjects for UPSC IAS, IPS, IFS & other civil services.
UPSC Exam Syllabus

Unknown said...

Get all West Bengal Government Jobs Notifications here for all qualifications like 10th, 12th, technical and Any Degree etc. and latest Job updates.
Upcoming Government Jobs In West Bengal 2017

Unknown said...

Get complete details about Life insurance corporation of India plans like Jeevan Anand and many others online.
LIC