Friday, March 01, 2013

Joining the masses

It's official!  For the first time in my adult life, I am now officially unemployed!

Feels very odd and its only day 1!

Initial plans are to sleep for a week, lol - particularly as I've had a really nasty virus/chest infection since last weekend, and then to reflect, assess, and plan for the future!!

I'll be okay money wise for at least 6 months, if I'm slightly sensible (not a usual trait - eek!), so will see what new challenges life brings, and spend the next few months having a bit of me time, hitting the gym, and making my beautiful house even more beautiful!  Plus a bit of work in the garden. After all, you have to have a little bit of fun with a redundancy payment :-)

PS.  Reykjavik was FABULOUS!!  Go, immediately!!!

2 comments:

Alfie said...

We're sorry to hear that. Let's hope another door opens before too long. Meanwhile, enjoy some time with only yourself to please.

Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you Alfie - I will do my best :-)