Friday, March 02, 2012

It continues

Popped out to see JB tonight for a couple of hours whilst X was at youth club. He wasn't in the best of places as it was the anniversary of his son's death today, although he was relatively chipper, at least on the outside. We had the usual flirty chit chat, and the usual references to being together, blah blah blah, but I'm in a place now that whilst it's nice, I'm not stressing or getting frustrated. What will be will be is my current philosophy. He is about to move into his own place, and seems to think that will be a definite moving on from the negativity of the last few years, so who knows. Watch this space I guess, although I wouldn't suggest anybody holding their breath...!

1 comment:

Alfie said...

We will watch this space with interest. And at our age, holding the breath isn't an option.