Thursday, March 08, 2012

The fucked off continues...

I am so, so fucked off with work right now! If it wasn't for the fact that I have utmost respect, liking and loyalty to the team, I'd be wailing 'work-related stress' and getting a free pass out of their for a few months!

After months of not knowing what was happening in the new financial year, the service finally got the go ahead about a month ago, and the great news was that the big wigs were not only positive about continuation, but also willing to go with promotion and expansion. So, since then I've been mad pushing ahead, emailing every other relevant service to say we are going to be here and are going strong, wheeling and dealing to get clients in and services expanded, and finally feeling like I'm going somewhere.

Just as I'm told this week that actually there is no money and we're likely to close in 3 months tops! I'm so fucked off I cant tell you! Plus, its not absolutely decided what is going to happen, so I don't want to share it with the team until I know, and that's really difficult. It's all just shit!

Welcome to the brave new world of the NHS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the corporate rollercoaster. Chill and ride the wave with pleasure. Piglet

Ordinary Girl said...

Hi Piglet, thanks for your comment. I've been riding it out for a while now, which is what is sooooo frustrating. It is what it is though!