Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nothing to report

Well, my fortune cookie luck has not yet come to fruition, unless it is to stop terrifically bad luck coming my way, which would leave the impression of no luck at all - if you know what I mean! Nothing to report really.

X has been away for another week (well, Mon-Fri) to France, with the school this time. So I managed to use my evenings to catch up with a few friends, which was nice to do. Have also been out the last couple of weekends, with a wedding reception the weekend before last and then local town this weekend, though no sign of the mysterious, non calling Chuck. Shame.

So...

Life is ticking along. Work is ticking along. Kids are ticking along. Same old same old.

1 comment:

Alfie said...

Keep your eye open for a black cat. Hope you said "Rabbits" this morning!