Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday. I have had a hellish week at work, despite the fact that I was (supposedly) off yesterday - although spent the first 3 hours of the day dealing with stuff by phone. But hey, its Friday!!! Sod work!

My baby, X, is off to France tomorrow to spend two weeks with Lily and family, and it will be the longest she has been gone from home. I'm really looking forward to it, though that may make me sound like a heartless mother - I am sure I will miss her a little, but to be able to just have to worry about me and Y (who desn't need a great deal of looking after!) will be absolute bliss.

2 comments:

Alfie said...

Emma and I will be saying TGIM! Our "baby, E" is going through a divorce and comes here for the weekends. She is driving us mad.

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, we love our children but that doesn't mean they don't drive us crazy, eh Alfie? At least its only the weekends!