Sunday, June 20, 2010

Karma - an email

"It is amazing what you can find on the internet these days. The information seems endless. I am interested to see that your website is managed by Good Karma productions, and wonder if you have any thoughts on how not seeing or contacting your only daughter for 30 years is likely to go down with good old Karma.

You have failed me, and I hope, though doubt, that you give thought to that, and often. There really is no excuse, and coming across your website I realise I am angry. Very much so. I deserved better than you gave me.

Interestingly, my daughter, X, who is 10 now - just in case you are vaguely interested - wants to be a shopkeeper and artist. She wants to sell her art in her own shop. I guess there is something about genes that will out."

1 comment:

Alfie said...

You took our breath away! We both feel he has been the loser.