Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spontenaity

One of the things that frustrates me about having children, or to be more specific about having children that dont go regularly or for any significant time to their dads, is the inability to be spontaneous in going out.

Today is a typical example of that, I found out yesterday that there was a school reunion thing going on in one of the pubs in my town, and today I just really fancied it. However, I didnt hear back from my babysitter until 7pm, as I'd only text her at 12pm and she didnt recieve it for some reason, so by the time she got back to me I had had a depressing day in shop changing rooms and was in my pjs planning a night in with a chinese.

It's a cyclical thing - you dont go out, you get lazy and stay in and eat take out. Then you feel paranoid that you havent been out and find it harder to do! That said, I have got a few plans for the next few weekends, so maybe I will get back into the habit!

1 comment:

Alfie said...

No maybe about it. You owe it to yourself.