Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sex in the City (just not this one!)

I think SITC is, quite literally, the new millenium's self help guide for women! I am loving it - and having a few epiphanies about Carrie/Big and Me/DM - except she gets her man in the end, mine alas, ran off and married a non-complicated woman! Ah well, thems the breaks!

The internet dating thing is particularly blah at the moment! Chase never replied - which I was most disappointed at, especially considering he had winked me before, and I really liked his profile. I have been emailing Will, who seems nice, cute pic, etc, but I'm not massively into it - we have been emailing for a month, with plans to meet soon now I'm back from Cornwall, but I'm really not enthused. We will see. Finally, I have just emailed someone new, Chevy, who's profile is really cool, though he wouldn't be my normal type physically. I am not expecting to hear to be honest, and my subscription runs out tomorrow, so will probably be too late then.
So, generally, dating, blah!

Saying that, it's probably a good thing. I am so not digging myself at the moment, I swear I get older looking every day, and after a week in Cornwall with my mum getting cooked breakfasts every day, not to mention all the extra holiday crap, I have put on loads of weight. I really need to start addressing it, as I don't think I've ever been less confident about myself physically, and it's starting to get me down.

Cornwall update tomorrow I think - I have done so much today, 4 loads of washing and drying, taking up school trousers, cooked a roast dinner for today, shepherds pie for tomorrow, and enough pasta sauce for 6 spag bols. Not to mention the usual Sunday jobs. A woman's work is never done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.