Sunday, October 28, 2007

Men!

M texted me in the early hours of the morning a couple of Sundays ago. Maybe last Sunday - to be honest I don't remember! A simply "Hello", no doubt a precursor to a potential booty call. I ignored it at the time and replied simply the next morning with "Hello" also. He didn't respond, I was neither surprised or bothered. That's a boat thats long since sailed!

Last night, around 12.30am I get a further text from him - "Hello havent spoke 2 u in ages how r u". I ignored it again, and turned my phone off as I was already in bed. This morning, to be polite, and as it seemed more than just a potential booty call, I replied " Hello yourself. I did reply to your text the other weekend but didn't hear back. I'm fine thanks. Working too hard and not been out for ages so very dull! How are you doing?". Yet again, nothing! Too fucking rude.

3 comments:

Lady in red said...

so you did lol

its such a pity we need them ooops not need want

if only they would learn to be consistent

Angela-la-la said...

Grrrrr!

PET HATE ALERT!!!

*ahem*

I really do need to find time to polish and publish my still in draft post about the type of men that do this and, more to the point, the type of women that see it as a fucking compliment and immediately throw their legs open to faciliate and accommodate the bastards as part of their kidding themselves!

jaded angel said...

Wow. He so texts you for a booty call then has nothing to do with you until the next itch.

Tell him it's hives giving him the itch and recommend a good topical ointment.

What a bum.